Aquent is a global creative staffing company that places print and digital designers/marketing professionals/UX+UI talent at Fortune 500 companies.
Looking for an Digital Designer with a nuanced eye for to concept and design social media graphics. Must have clean, balanced trendy portfolio showing sophisticated design. Fortune 500 brand experience, publication design, or agency experience helpful.
Aquent's client is looking for an on trend designer to work a Digital Designer contract position. This role is on location (must be in office) (no remote) in a state -of-the-art Photo Studio in Menomonee Falls. If you have experience attending or styling photoshoots, or know how to hand letter, please apply.
This role will focus on Digital and (Social Media) design and work with marketing and other departments to create compelling, attention grabbing and results-driven social media graphics. If you understand concepts, photography, typography, and translating effective design while taking into account corporate brand standards, let's talk!
Ideal candidate will be familiar with Dreamweaver/HTML. Digital design including Email or web design experience preferred, but could train the right candidate. (Please note, we are not looking for a coder, but rather a great designer who can translate well thought-out ideas and design to social media web graphics.)
- Must have strong branded/conceptual thought process.
- Must have strong typography skills and a solid design portfolio with both print and web samples.
- Handlettering or illustration skills helpful
- Understanding of photoshoots, retail, styling helpful.
- Some HTML/CSS Dreamweaver knowledge helpful.
This is a 40 hr a week contract position that will start soon and is slated for a year. Could extend beyond that if things are going well.
Note, Client requires a drug and background screen.
- Must have ONLINE PORTFOLIO showing design (digital design, retail design, typography)
- Understanding of eCommerce, Retail, Fashion, Photoshoots helpful
- Experience designing for large brands, corporate or using Brand Standards helpful
- Email Template or Email Experience Helpful
- Professional thorough working understanding of Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to work easily in a team setting, but also work independently
|Compensation & Benefits||
- Hourly rate based on experience
- Benefits from Aquent after working for 4 weeks
- W2 contract employee