|Company||Heritage Senior Living
|Title||Social Media Specialist
Heritage Senior Living provides the highest standard of care while protecting, cherishing, and dignifying the knowledge, value, and joy of our respected residents.
Within our welcoming Heritage Senior Living communities, we are committed to:
- Providing our residents with opportunities to maintain their independence and individuality by creating choice and maintaining dignity.
- Providing families with the peace of mind that they have made a loving decision by sharing their family member with us.
- Fostering the staff’s self-worth, turning challenges into opportunities, and that by living purposefully everyday, they play a critical role in making the world a better place.
Seeking a social media expert to manage Heritage Senior Living’s various social media profiles – both the overall brand and specific site profiles.
Our team is adding a Social Media Specialist. The successful candidate should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. The goal is to increase the positive branding of Heritage Senior Living via major outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn. Updating and maintaining the sites, incorporating new and creative marketing ideas, and providing content that coincides with the Mission, Vision and Values of Heritage Senior Living will also be priorities.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Confident, independent self-starter who is organized and has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet simultaneous deadlines
- Professional demeanor and ability to work directly with leaders
- Proficient in: Associated Press (AP) Style; Microsoft Suite; social media management
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations or corporate communication
- Experience: 0-2 years
|Compensation & Benefits||
Competitive; commensurate with experience.