|Company||Oak-Leyden Developmental Services
|Title||Marketing and Grants Coordinator
We are a not-for-profit organization that helps children and adults with developmental disabilities meet life's challenges and reach their highest potential.
We have an exciting opportunity in our Fund Development Department for a Marketing and Grants Coordinator.
Marketing and Public Relations responsibilities include:
- Maintains the existing marketing/public relations mechanisms.
- Updates and manages the agency website, Facebook, and Twitter accounts with goal to increase followers and engagement.
- Prepares and submits new releases/flyers for events, programs, announcements, etc.
- Maintains Constant Contact
- Facilitates online fundraising programs or online auctions.
- Updates Corporate Sponsorship Packages for events and general agency opportunities.
Grants Generation and Development Coordination responsibilities include:
- Research, write and submit competitive proposals to private and public foundations, corporations and other grant-making entities
- Consult with Management Leadership Team to identify agency-wide priorities
- Communicate as needed with potential and existing funders
- Complete and submit required reports to non-government funders
- Maintain grants-related calendar with application deadlines and reporting schedules
- Assist the Director with maintaining donor database (DonorPerfect), including donor and gift entry and generating reports
Requirements and Qualifications:
The minimum requirements for successful entry into this position are:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the non-profit environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web editing programs like Word Press
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to type well and accurately
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Proficient in Social Media formats
- Knowledge of prospect and grant research, and grant application processes
- Experience with graphic design and Adobe Illustrator, and as a non-profit volunteer a plus
- Other attractive qualities include ability to think on one’s feet, work independently as well as with a team, ability to multi-task while having an eye for details
|Compensation & Benefits||