|Company||Bartolotta Restaurant Group
|Title||Digital Marketing Manager
Joe and Paul Bartolotta grew up in a traditional Italian family in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Along with siblings, Maria and Felicia, they enjoyed large gatherings centered around unbelievably good food and plenty of love. In 1993, Joe and Paul collaborated to realize their dream of creating signature restaurants in Milwaukee. Paying homage to the family name, Ristorante Bartolotta opened in March of 1993. Embracing the culinary concept of "cucina rustica," the restaurant offers simple, traditional Italian dishes using the freshest ingredients available.
Drawing upon Paul’s extensive culinary training in Italy as a basis for the menu, Ristorante Bartolotta became an immediate sensation in Milwaukee, garnering four stars and consistent recognition as the city’s best Italian restaurant. Ristorante Bartolotta drew national attention in 2006 when it was awarded the DiRoNA Award from Distinguished Restaurants of North America.
In 1995, the company opened a second restaurant: Bartolotta's Lake Park Bistro, a spacious, brasserie-style restaurant, focusing on casual and authentic French cuisine. After Lake Park Bistro earned a four-star review, Joe became Milwaukee's first “eight-star general,” a restaurateur with two top-rated restaurants to his name. After receiving a DiRoNA award from Distinguished Restaurants of North America, Lake Park Bistro was recognized again in 2008 when Executive Chef Adam Siegel won the coveted James Beard Award for Best Chef Midwest.
Over the next two decades, The Bartolotta Restaurants added a variety of fine dining and casual concepts to its portfolio. Joe, Paul and The Bartolotta Restaurants family will continue to grow their lineup of distinguished Southeastern Wisconsin venues and look forward to potential expansion throughout the Midwest.
A commitment to excellence. At The Bartolotta Restaurants, we are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business, from the products we source to the food and service we deliver every day in our restaurants and catering facilities. Our greatest asset in our company is our employees because without great employees, we wouldn't be in business.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing all digital marketing strategies and tactics through multiple online media platforms in order to engage customers, grow revenue and ensure a seamless digital experience for every guest.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop overall digital marketing strategies for the company and the various restaurant units.
- Manage all digital platforms representing restaurants (including, but not limited to, social media, feedback sites, websites, event ticketing, etc.)
- Manage all digital advertising efforts to maximize ROI.
- Create event listings online including researching and writing all copy, setting up event pages and online ticketing, posting to local event listing sites.
- Utilize content management system to update websites.
- Collaborate with digital agency to launch new and improve existing websites, boost SEO, and secure SEM including Google AdWords, Facebook ads, etc.
- Create a social media content marketing strategy for all units; evaluate and analyze campaign performance and make recommendations; monitor all social interactions daily through use of social media management software.
- Create and deploy bi-weekly guest email newsletter, monthly emails, and other email blasts.
- Maintain effective third party listings that gain online exposure of our restaurants Mentor team members on social media best practices and content creation.
- Develop relationships and work with diverse internal clients, external partners, and vendors. Monitor and report on key digital marketing performance metrics.
- Serve as internal digital marketing expert and update team members on trends and opportunities in the digital space.
- Manage projects from concept to completion, ensuring milestones and deadlines are met.
- Act as key marketing contact for assigned restaurant units, and provide overall guidance on marketing plans and promotions.
- Proven understanding of social media concepts, platforms, and content creation.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, critical thinking, active listening, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and creative thinking for new media approaches.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must successfully function as a team player in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment, working cooperatively with all levels of employees.
- Position requires flexibility to work occasional evenings and special events, as necessary.
Education/Training Requirements Education:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field, which may include liberal arts, business, communications or marketing
- Professional Experience: 5+ years professional experience in digital marketing
- Advanced working knowledge of a Mac environment and other software including: CMS, email marketing suites, social media management platforms
- Ability to navigate the Internet is required.
|Compensation & Benefits||
The Bartolotta Restaurant Group looks at the competitive market combined with education and work experiences when determining salaries.
Full Benefits are provided: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, vacation and dining discounts.