|Company||CPC Marketing LLC
|Title||Experiential Event Manager
|Region||Twin Cities Metro
CPC Marketing LLC (Create Play Connect), an award-winning, experiential marketing agency located in the Twin Cities area is looking for an EXPERIENTIAL EVENT MANAGER to join our team. CPC has a 30-year history of helping companies connect brands with consumers through turnkey experience marketing programs. We are a small agency that works with large clients so every member of our team is critical to our success.
We are looking for a smart, affable, organized and determined individual to assist in the planning and execution of a large variety of programs. This person must have: excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to work as part of a team and the ability to manage complex relationships. A working knowledge of experiential marketing and field activation is a plus. A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is preferred.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in leading client approved programs from their inception through implementation. The project lifecycle consists of: approved concept, budget development, project plan/timelines, production, staffing and training, activation, post/during activation reporting.
- Activate events in the field nationally including event setup and teardown, staff training and consumer interactions.
- Manage the client day-to-day with support from Account Service, Support Staff and Creative leads.
- Participate in ideation and brainstorming to deliver best-in-class solutions for clients.
- Monitor equipment build-out production with an assigned Production Manager.
- Assist in managing program budgets as well as being responsible for the overall profitability of programs.
- Populate and deliver regular status updates.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage complex projects
- Exceptional communication skills – strong writing capabilities and effective oral communication skills
- Ability to foster positive internal and external relationships (including clients)
- Ability to be self-directed and work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Willing to travel, often with limited advance notice
- Project a professional presence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Comfortable in a start-up like environment, where everyone wears multiples hats and priorities regularly shift, to keep pace with rapid industry changes and organization growth
- Organized, self-sufficient, and comfortable multi-tasking.
- You’ll also need to work independently and efficiently without a large support staff
- Coordinate event logistics, proactively thinking through all pieces of an event and taking first pass at presenting project lead with best recommended action plan for facilitating a seamless event
- Actively participate in internal client brainstorming sessions by offering ideas for each project
- Create work plans/timelines
- Understand budget/financial management
|Compensation & Benefits||
This is a full-time position in a casual work environment offering benefits and paid time off.