|Company||Bayshore Town Center
|Title||Paid Marketing Intern
Bayshore Town Center offers Wisconsin’s premier mixed-use, shopping and entertainment destination that is unmatched with over 20 restaurants, more than 120 retailers, and various entertainment options. Olshan Properties currently owns and/or manages a diverse portfolio of commercial properties in eleven states with an approximate total square footage of 24 million. The company self-manages nearly all of its investments and partnerships through its retail, residential, office and hotel divisions.
The Marketing Intern, under supervision and direction of the Marketing Director and General Manager, will execute a strategic marketing framework used to direct all events, sponsorships, public relations, advertising, branding, merchant/community relations, partnerships and Guest Services initiatives driving programs that result in sales for tenants.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute tactics of a defined annual Marketing Plan
- Effectively manage marketing projects established by supervisor
- Track projects against annual marketing budget
- Work with various external partners including advertising agency, digital agency and PR firm
- Monitor media placements and report results
- Support positive public relations and maximize positive publicity opportunities
- Maintain a strong website, social media presence and customer loyalty club
- Maximize opportunities to reach customer constituencies via newsletter, on-line contest, communications and other directives
- Manage existing events with may include working some weekends and evenings
- Complete tactics on time with a strong attention to detail
- Additional responsibilities and tasks as required
- Working towards or recently completed Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications or a related field.
- Experience in marketing, communications or advertising fields.
- Proven expertise in the management of marketing plans and projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well independently.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
|Compensation & Benefits||
This is a paid position starting with part-time hours moving to a full-time schedule for the summer. Applicants must be available to start part-time hours no later than 5/1.