We are a mid-size, full-service advertising agency, in business over 40 years.
If you are driven by deadlines, can juggle multiple projects at once and have mad organization and communication skills, we have the job for you!
Main duties include:
- Communicates with account team on schedules, tasks and budgets for client projects
- Assigns tasks and check statuses of outstanding tasks
- Uses project management software to control and track work flow
- Adjusts schedules of projects to deal with any delays or problems, remaining in communication with internal teams
- Leads regular production meetings to review progress and re-allocate resources if necessary to keep production on schedule
- Issues purchase orders to external suppliers, always maintaining a cordial relationship
- Ensures all projects are ready for final production, including routing through proofreading
- Maintains current software/computer skills related to daily functions
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, business or a related field
- 3+ years of similar experience to job posting, agency experience a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Exceptional team player in a collaborative environment
- Budgeting experience a plus
|Compensation & Benefits||
We are a mid-size advertising agency in the Milwaukee area. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision and life insurances, along with a 401K Plan. Salary commensuate with experience.