O’Connor Connective, LLC, provides strategy and marketing communications counsel for organizations seeking to advance their position in the marketplace. Founded in 2013, our firm is continually evolving, and no day is the same, requiring all of our staff to flex as needed to meet client needs. Our daily work takes place in a renovated 102-year-old building at 355 Main Avenue in De Pere—an atmosphere designed to inspire creativity and innovation. Visit our website at www.oconnorconnective.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
O’Connor Connective has an exciting opportunity for a personable, upbeat and organized communications professional with exceptional writing, communication and digital marketing skills to support our growing client base in Greater Green Bay.
This immediate full-time opening for the newly created position of Communications Specialist will be an important addition to our strategic marketing and communications consultancy. It is the perfect opportunity for an individual who has exceptional organization, writing and digital skills and a willingness to pitch in wherever and whenever needed for team success.
As a Communications Specialist you will not only contribute to clients’ success and profitability but will also grow in your own knowledge of strategic communications execution and client services as you assist our team daily.
Write for a variety of communications—including feature stories, web copy, brochures, media releases and more—in alignment with the voice and key messages of client brands and the strategy and plans prepared by O’Connor Connective.
- Edit and proofread materials including proposals, reports and client communications.
- Execute social media plans and manage social media via multiple social media platforms.
- Coordinate digital marketing efforts, including SEO, online ad placements and monitor and analyze activity. (ex: Facebook ads, Google Adwords)
- Coordinate traditional media buys (radio, print), write copy and coordinate design when needed.
- Set up, manage and analyze marketing results using data and metrics reporting system.
- Research issues, trends and topics of client interest.
- Coordinate with graphic designers, printers, photographers and other production partners of O’Connor Connective.
- Assist in service to clients as requested, such as attending client meetings, preparing agendas or reports, or helping consultants in responding to media inquiries.
- Coordinate communication events including media announcements, open houses, and other networking events for O’Connor Connective and its clients.
- Communicate with the O’Connor Connective team on projects regularly to ensure seamless execution.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a formal communications role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Experience with or understanding of marketing theory/strategy.
- Experience using social media for business objectives.
- Experience with creating and managing digital marketing.
- Experience with metrics and reporting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign preferred.
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
|Compensation & Benefits||