|Title||Marketing Communications Manager
Reverb is a web marketplace where anyone can buy and sell musical instruments. We make buying and selling vintage and used instruments fun, affordable, easy, and reliable for thousands of musicians.
Are you an experienced marketing leader with a passion for making music? We are currently looking for a music gear-enthusiast who enjoys both overall marketing campaign strategy as well as everyday implementation. In this role, you will be responsible for digging into analytics around acquisition and retention to promote growth and ensure the organization is meeting its goals. This person will act as the right-hand to our marketing director, and he or she will collaborate with the entire marketing team to ensure consistency across communications as we plan and execute new and ongoing campaigns.
Candidates with music backgrounds and in-depth music gear knowledge are strongly preferred. We are looking for a person who wants to make an impact and is willing to take on large responsibilities at an innovative, fast-growing company.
- Manage marketing communications, campaign management and brand positioning for the team responsible for email, social, video, digital and traditional media planning and execution.
- Build strategy to better identify acquisition and retention opportunities and how to invest in new markets, segments, and audiences.
- Develop, drive and manage communications calendar for broader marketing team.
- Assemble and digest reporting to maximize organizational impact of data.
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, product and design teams to ensure confidence in testing, forecasting and brand impact.
- Project manage marketing efforts across the extended reverb organization.
- 6+ years of successful email and digital paid marketing management and strategy.
- Experience launching new, technological or disruptive products.
- Sound understanding of the MI and/or e-commerce landscape.
- Extreme attention to detail, effective communication and ability to self-manage and lead a team of marketers.
- Ability to maintain relationships with confidence and represent the brand externally.
- Basic HTML experience.
- International experience a plus.
|Compensation & Benefits||
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment - no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBookPro, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice.
- Even a stand up desk if you want!
- Discounts on music gear.