|Title||Public Relations Director
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to become a part of one of NEWaukee’s “Wisconsin’s Best Places to Work for Young Professionals!” With us, you’ll also be working in one of Milwaukee Business Journal’s “Coolest Offices” and a 2011 MMAC Future 50 company.
At z2, we build brands for great companies. We develop strong, impactful identities. We create strategic marketing tools that get results. And we do it all more efficiently than other firms because we do it all in house. We have great clients and lots of creative projects. Check out some of them by visiting z2marketing.com.
Our 11,000 sq. ft. office space and 3,000 sq. ft. fitness center offers a unique workspace to provide a work-life balance. We are laid back, but we work hard. So if you are a self-starter, aren’t afraid of deadlines and have a passion for hitting home runs for clients, let’s talk.
Z2 is looking for an experienced Public Relations Director to join our team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of securing media coverage for clients. We are looking for someone who thinks ahead and looks for opportunities to place our clients on the front page of newspapers, in trade publications or on the morning show. Please be a self-starter – someone who doesn't need hand-holding. And of course, this person should already have strong relationships with the media, know how to pitch, and be a strong writer.
Specifically, the PR Director will be responsible for:
- Account management and client communication
- Developing and implementing comprehensive public relations plans for clients
- Writing and pitching stories to local, regional, national and trade media
- Writing case studies, job stories and press kits
- Coordinating press conferences and editorial meetings
- Developing and managing media databases
- Trade show and event coordination, as needed
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a professional PR environment
- A bachelor's degree in journalism, communication or relevant field
- Strong relationships with local, regional and national news media
- Proficiency in Cision
- The ability to self start and take projects from start to finish
- Extraordinary organizational skills and account management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional writing skills
- A desire to work as a team
|Compensation & Benefits||
Salary is commensurate with experience. Our employees enjoy group health insurance, continuing education stipends, bonuses, 401(k) plan, a fitness center with group fitness classes, plus other perks and wellness programs.