|Title||Programmatic Media Buyer
"Creative. Community. Connected. That’s OnMilwaukee.com."
It began as a passion to make Milwaukee a better place through quality journalism and story telling. That passion evolved to a desire to do new media better, locally and nationally through unique partnerships.
We know how to monetize digital content. From day one, it’s been our sole focus as we’ve built a strong, profitable independent media group. Backed by an energized team and experienced investors, we eat, sleep and breathe digital all day and all night.
Today, as a full-service digital media company, OnMilwaukee.com stays true to its mission to “Make great media and move Milwaukee forward,” while always fostering a culture of community-building that stems from proven business tactics engrained in entrepreneurial-minded team that leads instead of follows.
OnMilwaukee.com leverages its personality-driven local entertainment and sports content, breaking news and curated time-tested journalism, to drive traffic, loyalty and engagement. Our success, both in traffic and in profitably, continues to grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This person works directly with OnMilwaukee’s marketing team, developing tactical executions that align with client goals and objectives. The Programmatic Buyer will translate these tactics into physical implementation across multiple Demand Side Platforms (DSPs). The Programmatic Buyer will be responsible for day to day campaign management as well as identifying opportunities within each campaign to improve performance and take action to improve results. The Programmatic Buyer must be very familiar working within various DSP interfaces and comfortable developing creative optimization solutions to exceed benchmarks, servicing clients of all verticals and sizes. The Programmatic Buyer is responsible for end to end execution of programmatic buys from education/strategy to post campaign insights.
- Be an optimization expert within each DSP platform utilized
- Have full understanding of internal platform’s capabilities and applying optimizations to gain the best performance according to client’s objectives
- Work directly with Sales Team to communicate success and optimizations, while establishing a strong partnership.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills to provide thoughtful and comprehensive campaign insights and reporting
- Provide insight and feedback to Product Management team and platform partners to improve capabilities and offerings.
OnMiwaukee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and doesn’t discriminate against any employee/applicant because of race, gender, age, disability or any other basis protected under the law.
YOU ARE RIGHT FOR THIS JOB IF:
- 1+ year(s) in Demand Side Platform Executions and knowledge of operations.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant digital media experience
- High level of interest and experience in data mining and optimizations; including performance driven programs
- Understanding and interest in programmatic and RTB. Must have a true thirst to understanding technology and strategy, while excelling in data quantifying
- Professional and advanced skills in excel, pivot tables and the like
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Capability to thrive in an amazing, entrepreneurial environment and start-up atmosphere
|Compensation & Benefits||